MJ Ferguson encourages sustainable development and works closely with our clients to ensure environmental management, health and safety management and social and ethical conduct throughout our service delivery is of the highest standard.
We operate a strict Health & Safety policy, which is underpinned by rigorous practices and procedures. We support our clients in operating sustainably, ensuring that we assist in meeting your requirements.
Our Sustainability Policy supports this, ensuring:
- We work with our clients to identify better working practices and the best available techniques to benefit them and their business needs
- We provide safe, fair and reasonable working conditions and remuneration with equal opportunities for progression available to all based on personal performance
- We encourage our suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit
- We develop our environmental management system to continue to identify and control our aspects and impact
- We support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities
This is evidenced through initiatives such as:
- Design for Minimum Waste (zero to landfill)
- Minimise energy consumption
- Conserve water
- Respect People & Local Environment
- Reduce , Re-use, recycle
- LPG Vehicles where possible
- Timber supplied from managed forests (FSC Chain of Custody)
We believe that through our positive actions not only do we provide a contribution in addressing future environmental challenges, we also add value and economic solutions to the assets that we manage on our clients behalf.