Green and Fortune
Green and Fortune specialise across two key sectors of the hospitality industry; Retail and Events, which allows them to continually innovate and improve our products and services. Green & Fortune was founded by John Nugent and Peter Millican having met when Peter was looking at design options and potential operators for his development, Kings Place. In the intervening period they agreed to create a new entity to deliver both the hospitality and catering services but equally as important, create and develop new business streams beyond Kings Place.
Client: Green and Fortune
Duration: 90 days
Start: Jan 2014
Completion: April 2014
Our service delivery
MJ Ferguson were appointed to carry out a refurbishment of office space and to provide a high-end private dining room.
The full scope of works included:
- Design and development of architectural plans
- Setting out
- Forming of new offices and dining room
- Installation of all A/C plant and associated pipework and controls from new condenser location in B-3 through existing riser to new location
- Installation of new ductwork and insulation to serve HVAC layout
- Installation of glass wall systems
- High spec finishes
- Bespoke joinery works
- Provide all as built drawings and O&M manual information
These works were undertaken inside normal working hours whilst coordinating with Green & Fortunes planned events to ensure no disruptive works were carried out during key times.