With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise ever-expanding portfolio: Bates®, Chaco®, HyTest®, Hush Puppies®, Keds®, Merrell®, Saucony®, Sebago®, Soft Style®, Sperry Top-Sider®, Stride Rite Children’s Group®, Track ‘n Trail®, Wolverine®, and Wolverine® Leathers.
Our service delivery
MJ Ferguson were appointed to refurbish the Reception area with the full scope of works as follows:
- Remove varnish from existing flooring
- Apply new graphic to front of existing Reception desk
- Install new acrylic shelf to long core wall
- Install new wooden shelf to support shoes
- Install new track lighting above new timeline wall
- Replace three spots over Reception desk
- Apply large prints to blue mosaic tiled wall
- Apply Square/rectangular coloured sheet
- Remove existing TV
- Install new lighting
- Remove existing manifestation
- Apply new graphic manifestation to glazing on meeting rooms
- Remove existing carpet from below brand wall
- Install new carpet
- Extend the brand wall
The works were carried out in a live environment requiring coordination with all building users ensuring no disruption to core business operations.
Weekly progress meetings with end users were held to ensure our client remain informed of our progress throughout the duration of works.
Client: Wolverine Worldwide
Duration: 8 weeks
Start: February 2015
Completion: April 2015