One of our employees, Sarah Hope is running the London Marathon 2016 in aid of Action on Hearing Loss. This is a cause close to Sarah’s heart and she has been busy preparing and training for the event, in addition to holding fundraising events such as a Barn Dance to raise money for this cause.
Action on Hearing Loss are experts in their field and support those with hearing difficulties through the below:
- They provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs.
- They supply communication services and training.
- They offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing.
- They campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues.
- They support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Should you wish to donate, please find the link below: