MJ Ferguson have been re-accredited to RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme), the UK Rail industry’s single point of entry for organisations to supply services to the railway industry.
Following our successful accreditation in 2014, we were keen to increase our star rating to demonstrate our continual improvement methodologies. We programmed a schedule of activities throughout 2015, enabling us to achieve a 4 star rating, an improvement on 2014’s 2 star.
As part of the audit process we were required to demonstrate:
- Additional Personal Track Safety (PTS) Training
- Cohesive management systems
- Registration to Sentinel, including;
- Documenting roles and responsibilities throughout the organisation)
- Sentinel processes
- Assurance arrangements
- Understanding of sponsorship requirements
- Legal compliance (Sentinel & Network Rail)
- Re-certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Tried and Tested Business Continuity plans
Mark Pykerman, Managing Director commented “Enhancing our accreditation is a fantastic testament to the hard work of MJ Ferguson’s staff, who have worked tirelessly to ensure we achieved the 4 star rating”.