MJ Ferguson Services Limited were appointed to create two new X Ray rooms with new reception and changing areas within a live environment ensuring no disruption to the department, at Kings College Hospital, London.
Description of works:
- Removal of internal walls and strip out of existing space
- Full fabric refurbishment, including structural suspended ceiling and wall protection
- Modification of power, lighting, duct work, sprinkler system, smoke heads and medical gas
- Supply and fitting of new flooring
- Supply and installation of new reception desk, complete with built in COVID secure screens and roller shutter
- Manifestation to windows
- Install new lead lined partitions, screen and doors to the X Ray rooms.
- BMS Upgrade, new power and data supplies, access control and CCTV